WHOA IT’S THE HOLIDAYS.
In case you’re wondering – yes guitar will continue as normal during the school holidays.
Here are some ways to have rocktastic fun:
- Organise a jam session with your mates
- Play scales over some backing tracks
- Learn that song you always hear on the radio
- Write a song
- Turn your amp up as loud as possible
- Go buy some pedals
- Experiment with open tunings
- Practice singing and playing
- Play until your fingers bleed like it’s summer in 69
- Get a huge mirror and practice your moves
- Buy some rocking outfits
- Make some money busking
- Serenade your girl (or boy) friend
- Listen to Jazz and noodle along
- Clean and restring your axe
- Play standing up
USE YOUR IMAGINATION.
Read the latest car news and check out newest photos, articles, and more from the Car and Driver Blog.